Anope 2.0.13 Release
Anope 2.0.13 has been released, which contains mostly bug fixes but also a few translation updates.
The notable changes includes:
- Fixed a crash on some compilers when trying to call methods on a null pointer
- Fixed a crash when encountering an unterminated commented config block
- Fixed erroneously rejecting spaces in fantasy:name
- Fixed marking services pseudoclients as an oper on InspIRCd
- Fixed not checking user@ip as well as user@host when logging into an operator account
- Fixed setting the vhost/vident during SASL on UnrealIRCd
- Updated the German translation
- Updated the Italian translation
All users are recommended to upgrade.